What comes to your mind when you think web hosting service? Does it translate to reliability or fast loading times? How about five-star customer service? In this ServerMania review, we will give a detailed explanation of what ServerMania offers, and give useful recommendations. Expect to learn more about ServerMania’s pricing information, security and risk, usability and user-friendliness, customer support, pros, cons, and alternatives.
ServerMania has a lot of choices, and nailing them down into a small section in this ServerMania review is extremely difficult. They have hosting options for just about everyone. Even if you are a small company looking to grow, allowing a slightly larger hosting budget to use ServerMania could be beneficial in the long run. They offer public cloud hosting, VPS (virtual private servers), dedicated servers, and hybrid servers.
They have a good grasp of what is necessary for your online presence to grow. ServerMania offers a 100% uptime guarantee and has redundancies in place to make that possible. Their servers are super fast and backed up daily. They work with more than 12,000 clients in 88 countries. Some of the brands that have trusted them with their company websites are Comodo, Symantec, ACG, and HubSpot.
ServerMania offers a large variety of packages. In this ServerMania review, we will talk about the pricing of their 3 main web hosting products: dedicated servers, cloud servers, and hybrid servers.
|Expanding eCommerce/Web Apps
|Medium to Large Companies/eCommerce
|$99-$230/mo (single processors)
|2 x 240 GB SSD-2 x 240 GB SSD
|Custom or cPanel
As you will see when you look more into each option, there are several options for every package, as well as some other services the company offers. If you are not sure which one to choose, you can click the “Ask an Expert” button under the “Products & Services” heading to talk to one of their specialists.
Security & Risk
With ServerMania, you can select the exact type of web hosting service you need. When you grow, you can upgrade by a little, or by a lot. It’s really up to you. Plans start at $20 and go up from there. These cheaper hosting packages offer 30GB of SSD disk space and 5TB of bandwidth, which is incredible for any size site. The highest pre-determined plan is $600. It is a cloud server that has 900GB SSD disk space and 10TB of bandwidth.
Usability & User Friendliness
The Surge control panel that ServerMania offers to all their clients is a custom, state-of-the-art control panel that offers an incredibly easy administration back-end that you can use to set up or fix anything you need to for your site. You can not only access this from anywhere you can log in from a browser, but Surge also has a mobile application, so you can check and tweak on the run.
When it comes to usability and user-friendliness concerning their website, we must confess we’ve seen websites that are easier to use and understand. A beginner might feel lost browsing their services and products, but the good news is that you can talk to one of their specialists if you have any questions.
Customer Support & Additional Info
First, let’s talk about ServerMania’s 100% uptime guarantee, promised in their first-class Service Level Agreement (SLA). As stated before, they have a highly redundant network that refuses to go down, even when other web hosting servers might. If your server ever does go down for any reason because the redundancies weren’t enough, ServerMania promises to provide significant compensation for that downtime.
Now, no ServerMania review would be complete without discussing their 24/7/365 customer support. Their fully trained staff are there all the time via phone, chat, and help desk to make sure that you are taken care of. They also have a guaranteed response time of 15 minutes or less, which is the fastest in the industry. Below, we provide some relevant resources if you ever need to get in touch with ServerMania:
- Website: ServerMania.com
- U.S Toll-Free: 1-888-521-8535
- Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- ServerMania Knowledgebase
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook
ServerMania Service Overall Rating
Want to know what we found the most important to note in this ServerMania review? Check out this list of strengths and weaknesses we’ve put together for you.
What we like:
- 100% Uptime Guarantee – They have enough redundancies in place that this guarantee is no big deal for them. While other web hosting services struggle to get to the usual standard of 99.9%, ServerMania comes out on top without breaking a sweat.
- Ultra-fast Servers – ServerMania has the best servers on the market. While their page load times vary based on the speed of the servers, there’s no smoke and mirrors when it comes to what they offer. Everything’s in black and white before you sign up.
- Air-tight Security options – If it’s one thing ServerMania knows, it’s security. Their partnership with RioRey has DDoS attacks running for the hills. Their firewalls are just added protection to keep you and your information safe and your website protected.
- User-Friendly Control Panel – Most of the custom control panels in the industry are hardly worth their salt. The Surge control panel that ServerMania has is state-of-the-art and it has mobile-friendly access.
- Excellent Customer Service – Having good customer service is important. ServerMania’s staff is knowledgeable and well trained. They’re also very fast.
What we don’t like:
- Too Many Options – This could be a bad thing if you’re looking for something simple. The good thing is that their customer service representatives are standing by to help you get the exact type of hosting you need.
Web Hosting Package: 5/5
Security and Risk: 5/5
Usability & User Friendliness: 5/5
Customer Support: 5/5
ServerMania Top Alternatives
While ServerMania is an excellent hosting provider, feel free to take a look at these competitors we outline in our ServerMania review to make sure you’re getting the right hosting for you.
- Bluehost – If you’re looking for a hosting service that is a little more in your budget as you start out, then Bluehost is a comparable alternative to ServerMania. They offer cheaper hosting, starting at a promotional price of around $2.95/month. They also offer VPS, dedicated hosting, and reseller accounts.
- KnownHost – KnownHost has a 99.96% uptime guarantee, which is better than most. While they’re a little bit slower, they are focused on the same type of websites as ServerMania. VPS starts at $25, while a dedicated server can be around $179/month or more.
- Media Temple – Media Temple starts at $20/month and goes up from there. They have shared hosting and WordPress specific hosting. Though their bandwidth allowances are not as large as ServerMania, their storage is comparable.
ServerMania Review Verdict
ServerMania is probably one of the best web hosting services on the market today. Their reliability and security alone speak volumes about the quality of their service. Did you enjoy this ServerMania review? Feel free to share your thoughts about this remarkable web hosting service in the comments below.